Friday, August 26, 2016

Why Photo Books?

My fine art photographs and digital artwork are available as framed prints, canvasses and a plethora of other products but, there is nothing that beats the feel and smell of a well made book that can be with you forever.

I also found that the process of assembling the images, building and formatting the book has made me a better photographer and artist. Looking at the photos and artwork again with fresh eyes and deciding where each image fits within the context of the book helps me grow and learn, which in turn, will make my future books even better.

Having a book laying on a table is usually a conversation starter for any visitor. It is hard to ignore the presence of a beautiful book, even from across the room. Every book has a story to tell, including a photo book, after all, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

In closing, photo books make great gifts too, so what better way to make my artwork available to more people around the world than in a beautiful book?!

Bellow are a couple of spreads of my current photo books. Click the images to preview the books:


Wall Art Within



The Essence of the Green Island



No comments:

Post a Comment