Saturday, December 10, 2016

CAPTURED - New Orleans - The Streets Of The Big Easy

Hey everyone! Take a look at my brand new "Magazine" style book in a series of books dedicated to exploring streets in our beautiful North American cities! Available now to purchase!!

Yes, I am really happy with the way that this book turned out and I believe it showcases the spirit of the streets of New Orleans, more specifically, of the French Quarter. I decided to have all the images in black and white, since that is the traditional way of presenting street photography, but also because I felt that they represent better the feeling I had while there. You can have a sense of the history in that city and the influence of the French and Spanish cultures. An amazing city, indeed.

Here is a sample of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment