Tuesday, January 24, 2017

New Book Excitement!

Hey everyone!

I am about to launch a brand new photo book, still about the iPhone, but this time, showcasing one app that I love.

The app is called Hipstamatic and it is amazing. From the moment I downloaded it about 4 years ago, I have made hundreds of cool images with it.

I am a sucker for retro and vintages cameras and films and this little app delivers stunning results, similar to the cameras I used when shooting film.

Anyway, more to come about the app, on the book. For now here is the cover of the first edition. This one is a 7"x7" hard cover but, there will be a 12"x12" version, as well.

I named the book "Quaintness" since the images are all retro looking and here is the definition of the word, with a link to Dictionary.com

Quaintness: having an old-fashioned attractiveness or charm

Stay tuned for the launch in a day or two:


No comments:

Post a Comment