Thursday, February 2, 2017

What can you do with Hipstamatic and an iPhone?

If you love mobile photography, take a look at my latest book "Quaintness". All images were shot with the very cool "Hipstamatic" app on the iPhone 4, yes I still use one of those!

Over the course of two years, I would go out and take only my iPhone, leaving the heavy DSLR at home, and only using it to do studio work. I made hundreds of captures, from street scenes, to people and animals, to shadows and reflections, I photographed what caught my eye around Ontario, Canada.

I experimented with most of the possible combinations of lenses and films on the amazing "Hipstamatic" app but my top choice is the "Tinto 1884 lens with D Type film".

This book contains a selection of the images that better represent my artistic view and a selection of images taken with my favourite set ups.

Take a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment